UGH Hard day!! vent!

My kids are misbehaving like crazy today, not listening, talking back, ect. its soo humid and I'm on my 3rd day of having a bad headache and no medicine for it! HORRIBLE DAY!! ok vent over LOL

SabrenaLeigh

Asked by SabrenaLeigh at 6:25 PM on May. 13, 2011 in Health

• oh and I posted it in health because these combos are bad for my health :DDD
    SabrenaLeigh

Comment by SabrenaLeigh (original poster) at 6:25 PM on May. 13, 2011

• LOL YES IT IS BAD FOR YOUR HEALTH... WELL FOR ONCE IDK MY MONKEYS ARE BEING GOOD!!! BUT ME AND THHE HUSBAND ARE SEPERATING AND HES GONNA FILE FOR A DIVORCE.... FRIDAY THE 13 IS TRUE BAD LUCK!!
    COZYBLANKIES

Answer by COZYBLANKIES at 6:29 PM on May. 13, 2011

• ah that sucks ***HUGS***
    SabrenaLeigh

Comment by SabrenaLeigh (original poster) at 6:35 PM on May. 13, 2011

• lololol op.. we all have them. put the kids to bed early and have a bubble bath (in cool water with a cool cloth over your head) and a few glasses of water to rehydrate and you'll feel a ton better
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 6:49 PM on May. 13, 2011

• Definitely bad for your health. Hopefully tomorrow everyone will feel better and the humidity will be gone.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 7:05 PM on May. 13, 2011

• Hopefully but I'm going shopping(for groceries but it still gets us outta the house) and then to my sisters baby shower so it will be stressful but GOOD :D
    SabrenaLeigh

Comment by SabrenaLeigh (original poster) at 7:14 PM on May. 13, 2011

• Not sure if it will help, but have you considered making your own "air conditioner"/swamp cooler?

Get a couple clean gallon jugs. Fill them about 3/4 full with water a freeze. Place 1 behind a fan, on a tray of some kind, and turn the fan on. As one jug melts replace with the other. You may need more than 2 jugs.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 7:56 PM on May. 13, 2011

• eh I'm just gonna buy and air conditioner, I only have 1 small desk fan and the kids would play with it too much
    SabrenaLeigh

Comment by SabrenaLeigh (original poster) at 8:27 PM on May. 13, 2011