What is your personal definition of "soul mates"?

Lucky209

Asked by Lucky209 at 6:26 PM on May. 13, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Someone you know and feel in your heart was and is meant to be with you. Someone you can argue one minute with but then come back later and make up. Someone who makes you feel like your the 2nd lady in his life. (mom is always suppose to be number one!!) someone who treats his mom like she's a queen because in return you know he respects women and he'll treat you the same. You are soul mates when you know with out a doubt there is no one you'd rather spend the rest of your life with even if you get scared too sometimes. Your soul mates when you can't picture yourself with anyone else. i pray this has helped you love. Be blessed and remember Jesus loves you and I do too.
    jenkinswife2011

Answer by jenkinswife2011 at 7:11 PM on May. 13, 2011

• Soul mates are simply people whom we have a connection with on a spiritual level from past lives. For example, I have a good friend who has been my good friend from the moment we met. It was as if we knew each other all our lives, because in fact we knew each other in a past life and had a strong connection there... A connection which has continued until today. I believe we can have any number of soul mates in our lives and not all (if any) of them need be of the "romantic" variety.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:36 PM on May. 13, 2011

• I agree Sabrina, I also have a sister soul mate, the one nature never gave me. We have been friends for over 45 years, a connection so strong that we call on each other telepathically, often calling each other on the phone and saying I heard you, this is why I called...

Answer by older at 6:40 PM on May. 13, 2011

• Someone you can talk to without words, someone who knows what I am going to say before saying it, someone who totally understands me as I understand him.

Answer by older at 6:28 PM on May. 13, 2011

• Someone who can support and be supported by me someone who works and supports my filming choice. Someone who wants to do the beast with two backs with me and not cry about a headache. Someone who wants to be with me as much as I want to be with them Even when we are both raging bitches or he is a raging bastard. Soul mate..
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 6:34 PM on May. 13, 2011

• To me, soul mates are a couple who fulfill each other on every level.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:11 PM on May. 13, 2011

• Someone who feels as complete with you as you do with them.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 7:14 PM on May. 13, 2011

• My definition of "soul mates" are certain people who you're very close to, who you were connected to in one way or another in one or more past life, as well as this one.. It can be a sister, lover, mother, friend, etc. and isn't always romantic. I have a few. My aunt is one of them. We've had a connection from the moment I was born. I also have a very good friend who is another.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 7:16 PM on May. 13, 2011

• Wearing the same shoes.
    MyMyOhMy

Answer by MyMyOhMy at 7:26 PM on May. 13, 2011

• It two souls from the past life and the present life. Two hearts as one. I think the soul search for the other.
    HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 8:33 PM on May. 13, 2011