Why don't I have the desire to intimate with my husband? adult content

Recently everytime Chris (hubby) wants so "time" together all I want to do is sleep. It is not that I am not interested because I love our "time" together but lately I just don't have the desire. Even when there is foreplay involved all I can think about is when will it be over and when can I go to sleep. Is there something wrong with me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:33 PM on May. 13, 2011 in Relationships

• Exhausting yourself will often do this to you, think of the times where you did have the desire and how good it felt, maybe this will bring you back......

Answer by older at 6:38 PM on May. 13, 2011

• Foreplay def helps me if I am in a sleepy mood. Maybe on the days you plan to have sex,take it easy during the day.
    hazeleyezmommy

Answer by hazeleyezmommy at 6:52 PM on May. 13, 2011

• i've been in this situation , but all you need is patience from your hubby and understanding and it will be fine ,,, sometimes we just get that way becuase we do so much and we go through a fase ,,, it will soon pass just try to relax and go with it ,,,there have been time I don't wanna be a wife period,,, dont wan to clean dont want to make dinner. its just a fase ,,, i hope he is as understanding as mine. maybe if he started out with a nice massage ,,, my husband started that with me it worked for me
    barrerajuls

Answer by barrerajuls at 7:03 PM on May. 13, 2011

• Could be. You might get your hemoglobin checked. Low Iron is common in women.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 7:05 PM on May. 13, 2011

• No there is nothing really wrong with you but your body would be out of whack. I'd talk with my doctor about hormones or anything else that needed to be checked. Maybe time away from the house and kids would help too.

Answer by admckenzie at 7:13 PM on May. 13, 2011

• Yeah, there could be something wrong. Talk to your doctor about it. And don't give up. Really, first, you need to talk to Chris about how you're feeling. Gently, as to not destroy his ego, but let him know you love and want him physically, but you are tired and just can't find it in you right now. Or something like that. Everyone is different, and it depends on his personality on what you tell him and how, but seriously you should let him know what's going on.
    dayziesnrozes

Answer by dayziesnrozes at 10:21 AM on Jun. 29, 2011