Ok ladies I have a question. How would you feel if a close friend said "hey hot stuff. You're looking sexy in your uniform!" to your husband? Would you feel offended and how would you handle it?

armywife271819

Asked by armywife271819 at 6:33 PM on May. 13, 2011 in Relationships

• I would feel proud that the hot sexy man in uniform was mine!

Answer by older at 6:34 PM on May. 13, 2011

• I wouldnt like that but I would just play it off...grab my man and tell her to keep her hands to herself...in a joking manner of course...if she made a habit of talking to my husband like that then I would have to talk to her in private and let her know that I don't like it and to knock it off
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 6:35 PM on May. 13, 2011

• I'd be flattered. I love it when I'm out somewhere with him and they all ogle my eye candy- but I get to go home with him ;)
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 6:35 PM on May. 13, 2011

• Heck no I wouldn't be upset. I would be proud that someone thinks that my husband is sexy. I know who he comes home to.
    MsCatherine

Answer by MsCatherine at 6:37 PM on May. 13, 2011

• I love when my hubby gets hit on... Cause he's on MY arm!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:37 PM on May. 13, 2011

• I wouldnt mind it so much, but she has a habit of slapping him on the butt. I've told her how I felt bug she just says I shouldn't be so up tight about it. It foes bother me because this girl is married as well. Maybe I am just being over paranoid but I just really gelt belittled by it
    armywife271819

Comment by armywife271819 (original poster) at 6:39 PM on May. 13, 2011

• I'd just laugh it off unless it became a habit. As far as the butt slapping thing, she'd get her hand slapped away real quick. When it becomes touching it goes too far.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 6:42 PM on May. 13, 2011

• I would not be bothered by my friend noticing my husband. Better than some ho at the store saying it.
    kansasmom1978

Answer by kansasmom1978 at 6:47 PM on May. 13, 2011

• Oh see you didnt say anything about her touching him....yeah me and her would have some beef to settle...DO NOT touch my husband...she would hear my mouth about that REAL QUICK and if she wants to play all innocent and tell me Im being uptight about it I would see that as her not being a true friend and would delete her from my life
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 6:48 PM on May. 13, 2011

• Yeah that would make me mad and she would know really quick to keep her hands to herself.
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 6:50 PM on May. 13, 2011