Caylee Anthony

what is the latest news on her mom? did she do it? update me!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:43 PM on Dec. 5, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• She says somebody kidnapped her and that she is still alive
    Anonymous

• uh - look down a few questions. She isnt getting the death penalty - for now at least.
    dragonfly7271

Answer by dragonfly7271 at 10:53 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I was watching CNN last night and they showed a video of her talking to her parents on the prison phone... She kept saying that she couldn't tell the police any more information because she was trying to "protect her family". What about protecting her effing daughter? Her parents seemed OK with thinking she knows more than she's telling but she can't say anything because "someone" is threatening the grandparents?? WTF!
    It reminds me of the Diane Downs case from the 80's where she shot her kids (and killed one), first tried to blame it on a hitchiker then a year later told the cops "i know who did it but i'm not telling because you all are mean to me". Yeah, right. You know who did it because it was YOU!
    plylerjones

Answer by plylerjones at 4:42 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• This whole case just pisses me off!! I think her effing(I like that, thank you for showing it to me!) parents should be in jail right next to her!! The grandmother is guilty of impedeing justice when she knowingly gave the police the wrong brush. I've said it a million times, if it were one of my grandbabies missing and my daughter knew what happened...I would be in jail for murder because I would BEAT her until she confessed.
    I cannot believe how anyone can think that angel is still alive!
    Rest in Peace sweet baby Caylee, this grandma loves you. You're Concrete Angel is under the tree in my yard where I can mourn your loss.

WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 3:56 AM on Dec. 7, 2008