A lttle confused adult content

For anyone who has been pregnant in weeks 3 to 8 of your early pregnancy how often did you have to pee? I'm asking because I believe I am around 3 to 6 weeks pregnant. Also I believe my periods are 25 days apart my last one was April 13, 2011 all of the period predictors say my period was suppose to come on the 8th and end on the 11th (they usually last 4 days). I tested on the 11th but the test was negative I thought I saw a faint positive but I'm not sure so to be safe I'll just say it was negative. Is it possible i tested too soon? Today is the 13th and i still haven't gotten my period. No hard cramps. Just a lot of gas and urinating. My breast do look slightly bigger but they don't hurt. I have been feeling more tired lately. I also gained a couple of pounds. I'm in my early 20's and weighed 96 pounds before and now i weigh close to a 100 pounds. I'm petite so my weight matches me and I'm very healthy and i don't smoke or drink. Can anyone help me figure out what's going on if i am pregnant. I did some pregnancy calculators and they said i should be close to 5 or 6 weeks. But shouldn't I have more symptoms and have a positive pregnancy test by now? Please help ladies!! Also sorry if this question is really long. Be blessed Jesus loves you (even if you don't believe in him it's my beliefs and I believe he loves you no offense to anyone who doesn't believe or believes different)and I do too. Thanks for your help. Didn't know what category to put this question in so I put it in ttc and pregnancy.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:44 PM on May. 13, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Keep in mind all women and pregnancies are different. Some women have enough HCG in their system to test even before they miss their period. Other women have to wait any where from a week to two weeks after their missed period to get a positive result... In some women the HCG just takes longer to build up in their system. I read on babycenter.com that if you test first thing in the morning when your pee is more concentrated you have a better chance of having an accurate result... Hope this helps!
    gibsongirl017

Answer by gibsongirl017 at 8:44 PM on May. 13, 2011

• About every 30 min or so in the beginning.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 7:20 PM on May. 13, 2011

• You sound like you are well in-tune with your body so you instincts are probably pretty good. Test again in a couple of days and maybe again 4 or five days later. If pregnancy symptoms begin showing up call your Doc.
    jazzymom190

Answer by jazzymom190 at 7:24 PM on May. 13, 2011

• Thanks love
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:25 PM on May. 13, 2011

• Try getting a clear blue test and test first thing in the morning is usually best.. urinating alot in the begining is a classic sign at least for me. Good luck!
    Destins_Mommy

Answer by Destins_Mommy at 7:31 PM on May. 13, 2011