Why is it that every time I decide to work on "me", every man decides it's time to tell me he's into me??

I need to take time away from relationships, not start a new one, and just go to school and hang out with my children for a few YEARS. I decide this, and it's like a polar pull or something on every male in my life, who has never said anything before, but NOW wants to pursue a relationship with me. What gives!!

dayziesnrozes

Asked by dayziesnrozes at 6:58 PM on May. 13, 2011 in Relationships

• A woman who is : confident, comfortable, happy with herself and happy with her life............. Is always attractive to men... :-)

I really believe that's why there's alway that pattern. ie: When a woman ends a bad relationship/starts over in life for whatever reason, starts doing well, feeling well, living & loving life........then BAM out of nowhere men are suddenly interested in her. A happy confident woman is an attractive one..
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 7:06 PM on May. 13, 2011

• Just lucky I guess lol
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 7:04 PM on May. 13, 2011

• I don't know how that works, but it sure is true! I was at the same point in my life... that's when my ex's decided they really did want to start a more serious relationship with me. That's also when I met my present husband!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:05 PM on May. 13, 2011

• It shouldn't matter. Just keep working on you. People can still exist in your world without controlling your world.

Answer by admckenzie at 7:09 PM on May. 13, 2011

• Because it's in a man's nature to chase - especially when it's more of a challenge.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 7:23 PM on May. 13, 2011

• I scored my bf by not being there for him 24/7 and I took off about a year and 1/2 from dating too and I am more of a better gf and mom because I had the respect for myself to find out that I can live w/out a man and that was a huge turn on for him. Like one mom said, confidence is a huge turn on for men, you don't have to be in a serious relationship to work on yourself - GL its a freeing thing to do and you are going to love it!! I certainly did.
    PatriciaofMN

Answer by PatriciaofMN at 8:05 PM on May. 13, 2011

100% true.

Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 8:17 PM on May. 13, 2011