throwing up while pregnant

with Both my pregancy's i threw up ALOT...i felt sick all the time...with my daughter (my first) I did 5-7 times a day for 5 months i couldnt keep anything down..with my son it was 7-10 times a day for 7 months...did anybody expierience this during their pregnancy(s)?

shilohncobysmam

Asked by shilohncobysmam at 10:45 PM on Dec. 5, 2008 in Pregnancy

• My sister did but I didn't. I don't allow myself to throw up. Long story on that one.
    BubblesB

Answer by BubblesB at 10:46 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Yes I did...with my DD I threw up everything I ate! It didn't matter what time of day it was or what I ate, it came right back out! I puked so hard I thought I was either going to puke her out or I was peeing myself! It was horrible! I think I lost about 25 LBS! My doctor didn't seem to care so when I moved and got a new one (a midwife) she got me feeling better. I will never see anyone else!
    TiffanyReed

Answer by TiffanyReed at 10:48 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• That and then some. With my first daughter (now 9) I threw up all the time for 6 months. With 2nd daughter (now 15 months) I threw up all day everyday for 9 months, lost over 20 lbs, was hospitalized several times, had a pick line at home through which I received IV fluids, 2 IV nausea meds, and IV nutrition because I couldn't keep anything and Imean anything down. I was still on meds the day I delivered her. I love my girls but I am definetly not going to do it again 2 is going to have to be enough!
    Donella_D

Answer by Donella_D at 10:49 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• With my first pregnancy I didnt get sick at all but my second pregnancy was a totally different story. I had morning sickness the whole nine months. Not to mention after my c-section I was still throwing up. I had to be put on medication just so I wouldnt have to visit the ER every other day to get fluids. I only gained 10 pounds the whole time because even on medication I didnt feel well.
    YoungMomtoGirls

Answer by YoungMomtoGirls at 10:49 PM on Dec. 5, 2008