HSG question

Has anyone on here had a HSG done? (hysterosalpingogram) I just had mine on 5-12-11. One of my tubes was partially blocked, but the other was wide open. My doc thought he opened the tube with the dye. He mentioned LOTS of women get prego within the next 2 cycle!! So I am excited this month (been TTC for 13 months) Has anyone had this done and gotten prego right away? I'm just curious!!

MrsVosky

Asked by MrsVosky at 7:05 PM on May. 13, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• hi i had the hsg test done in sept. of last year and the doc told me my left tube was blocked we were gonna do surgery but didnt and then in january i found out i was prego we tried for 3 years and that last year started seeing a doc about it. there are not sure if the dye opened my tube or if it was just the right timing good luck with everything!
    Brit0001

Answer by Brit0001 at 7:30 PM on May. 13, 2011

• Had the HSG Dec. 13, conceived Dec 24th, discovered the pregnancy Jan 14. Of course that baby is now 13 years old and has three brothers.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:31 PM on May. 13, 2011