Mad

OK son is going skating until midnite and I want to go eat. My hubby is always suggesting to go eat or go get ice cream.Earlier I suggest going to eat Mexican up the road and I get a NO. That makes me mad that when he suggest things we go and I want to go eat and get a no so instead were gonna sit around the house and watch boring tv and wait until its time to go pick tyler up. NICE FRIDAY NITE

Tyler_mom1996

Asked by Tyler_mom1996 at 7:39 PM on May. 13, 2011 in Relationships

• I'd go by myself
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 7:41 PM on May. 13, 2011

• That's a man for you...we tell them no and they act like babies until we give in they tell us no an we have to deal with it....I say call up a friend and go yourself...or grab a good book or whatever and go...have fun without him
    happymama02

Answer by happymama02 at 7:41 PM on May. 13, 2011

• I would go by myself and enjoy it. Its hard to sit around every Friday knowing you could go out.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 7:42 PM on May. 13, 2011

• It's weird, but somehow you always have to make it the man's idea. It's like we have to trick them into it..like they thought it up from the beginning then they go....crazy men.
    fricky29

Answer by fricky29 at 7:52 PM on May. 13, 2011

• He is beingan ass. So I bring it to his attention and now I get I dont want to go...Now hes going on and on about his work and he actually thinks I'm listening
    Tyler_mom1996

Comment by Tyler_mom1996 (original poster) at 7:55 PM on May. 13, 2011

• Why not go by yourself and let him sit home like a lump? Enjoy the time with the best company.... your own.
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 7:56 PM on May. 13, 2011

• I left because I wanted to live not sit around on friday and do nothing. I think you should go out maybe call a friend and go out have a good time.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 8:14 PM on May. 13, 2011