"down there " trouble... any advice please!! adult content

I think i may have a yeast infection, but im not sure? I have veins in my vaginia and the heat makes them swell and its been so hot today.

For some reason my vaginia is hurting & itching (sorry if TMI) like horriable , like i dont wanna walk uncomfortable. I got a mirrior and looked down there and it is pretty red & im having lots of white heavy discharge.

I had yeast infection cream medicine so i was just gonna put the meds in a little bit ( not all the way up but just enough) When i tried to it hurt so bad i had to stop. It was very painful to try to put it in. i just put the med. on it.

IM 35 Weeks & 5 days pregnant. Does this sound like a yeast infection or something else?

juniebug11

Asked by juniebug11 at 7:41 PM on May. 13, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Why don't you ask your DOCTOR and he can see the problem in his office.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 7:46 PM on May. 13, 2011

• Because its a friday night @ 7:46, and so id have to go the ER, and id rather not do that unless its something serious?? and obviously you dont know....
    juniebug11

Comment by juniebug11 (original poster) at 7:47 PM on May. 13, 2011

• sounds like a yeast infection, can you call a dr on call???
    TaylorBaby

Answer by TaylorBaby at 7:54 PM on May. 13, 2011

• sounds like a yeast infection i used to get them all the time you should try to contact your dr or talk to a medical professional though
    melianne

Answer by melianne at 7:57 PM on May. 13, 2011

• It could be either a YI or a UTI or both! lol Unfortunately since you're so far along in your pregnancy you might need a special medication for it. Honestly I would go ahead and go into the ER or Urgent Care if you have one locally. It's better not to wait with these type of things. Sorry hun I know it's painful and not what you want to do.

In the mean time you could try running cool water over yourself. It should help the swelling and itchiness a bit.
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 7:57 PM on May. 13, 2011

• My doctor is at the health clinc so hes the only doctor, they dont have a doctor on call. I'd have to call the ER, which i really hate to do. I dont wanna call and sound dumb if its just a yeast infection but i dont wanna not call if its something serious.
    juniebug11

Comment by juniebug11 (original poster) at 7:57 PM on May. 13, 2011

• Yep, that definitely sounds like a yeast infection! I just had one a couple weeks ago from taking an antibiotic, it was everything you just described. They SUCK!

anichols1

Answer by anichols1 at 7:59 PM on May. 13, 2011

• It does sound like a yeast infection here's a better idea and it won't hurt plus it's all natural. If you have a store called Whole Foods near you go there or go somewhere that sells natural organic coconut oil. and by some extra virgin coconut oil or regular natural coconut oil take a q-tip swab some of the white out gently then dip the q-tip in the oil and swab it around your vagina it worked for me. do this everyday or every other day and it'll help get rid of that pain and help it feel better. If it seems like it doesn't goes away then get the next available appointment with your doctor before you have your precious baby. or you can get some plain natural non sweetened yogurt and do the same. also rub the coconut oil everywhere on your vagina a clitoris if your having issues with peeing. (sorry if it's too much info!!) I pray this helps Be blessed love Jesus loves you and i do too.
    jenkinswife2011

Answer by jenkinswife2011 at 8:04 PM on May. 13, 2011

• Sounds like, if it is that uncomfortable, maybe at least try to call your drs office and talk to whoever is on call and see if s/he has any suggestions...hope you feel better
    VBM7287

Answer by VBM7287 at 8:08 PM on May. 13, 2011

• I had something like this before I used monistat 7 for it... If it was or was not a yeast infection it went away. And the cream relieved the itching and pain I had. I would ask the pharmacist if it is okay to use during pregnancy or just read the label to see if it mentions anything. Good luck I know those kinds off problems suck!
    gibsongirl017

Answer by gibsongirl017 at 8:38 PM on May. 13, 2011