OMG! It works both way women!

So tired of the back and forth of argument in what a divorced birth mother says about the step mom and the step moms argument about the birth mom. It works both ways. Newly divorced mom raising hell about her ex husbands new gal and him spending money on her. He spent it on you right? You aren't in the picture of his life other then the kids.  You need to realize that he is no longer with you. Move on. 

Step moms need to stop raising hell about the birth mom calling the ex husband asking for money for THEIR kids. They have kids together and if you don't like that go and find a man that has no kids. You will always come second to those kids. Realize those kids were born before you got together. You should never make that father make a decision over you or his kids. It's not right. And if yo have kids with him, your kids should be an equal to his kids, not better, not first. 

You both make it hard for each other. This is not about you, it's about the kids. Grow up and start acting like adults. If you would learn how to get along, the kids won't grow up to be screwed up, angry or continuing that circle of hate you both created because of your bitterness for each other. Either bite your tongue or get along.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:42 PM on May. 13, 2011 in Relationships

• AMEN!
    jaybird495

Answer by jaybird495 at 7:45 PM on May. 13, 2011

• I agree with you...I'm actually friends with my SO's ex...and I have told her it's between them what he pays her in child support...I have nothing to do with it...especially cause he is supporting me and my kids right now and even when I am working it will still be none of my business.
    happymama02

Answer by happymama02 at 7:53 PM on May. 13, 2011

• bowing down

Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 8:10 PM on May. 13, 2011

• clapping

June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 8:16 PM on May. 13, 2011

• someone asked a question as to who you thought was a really smart member on this site-

I think I found who would get my vote now. why did you post this anon? it's a great post, and I think you're right! I'd love to know who hit it right on head!

It's sad that so many women don't want to hear that it's not about you, it's about your kids. Most just don't think that way.

ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 9:18 PM on May. 13, 2011

• Thank you all.

I did chose to go anon because of the backlash you can get sometimes from CM members. lol In situations like these people can be protective or maybe too angry to see.

Everyone has different reasons and relationships, and for some a reaction can be you aren't in my shoes to know or to say.

I figured if it were by a anon person it would be neutral. Maybe I will post it and come out in the open.

shh

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:28 PM on May. 13, 2011