How bad am I? facebook question

my babysitters sister is having a baby so she (my babysitter) created a fb page for updates about the baby and added me to the page (it didn't ask for permission).... which resulted in me getting an email every time someone posted anything. it was like 20 emails a day. honestly, i don't need to be that "in the know". i removed myself from the page to avoid more emails. she text me an asked why i removed myself. i explained saying that i couldn't figure out how to stop the emails. I really don't have much contact with her sister. my question...
Am i a total bitch or what?

Mel_in_PHX

Asked by Mel_in_PHX at 7:43 PM on May. 13, 2011 in Relationships

• no way! she shouldnt be bothered that you removed yourself - seems shes a little too caught up in the baby-craze!!
    jaybird495

Answer by jaybird495 at 7:44 PM on May. 13, 2011

• Nope, i would have done the same thing ! i had getting useless e-mails!
    juniebug11

Answer by juniebug11 at 7:44 PM on May. 13, 2011

• No...did she accuse you of being one???? I would have understood that...
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 7:45 PM on May. 13, 2011

• no...its not your friend or anything it's your babysitters sister...not a big deal...she put you in a gruop and you could have changes the notification settings to stop e-mails and what not,but if you dont care then it's not a big deal...you pay her to babysit what is she gonna do turn down the job? she will get over it im sure
    happymama02

Answer by happymama02 at 7:45 PM on May. 13, 2011

• I meant I would have understood you wanting to be taken off of the list or whatever...not that I would understand her calling you a bitch lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 7:47 PM on May. 13, 2011

• I don't understand why she added you to that page, unless, you are close to her sister! I don't think what you have done is wrong. If anything, she should have asked your permission to put you on the page.
    Ashoonik

Answer by Ashoonik at 7:48 PM on May. 13, 2011

• She didn't call me a bitch but i think i hurt her feelings.
    Mel_in_PHX

Comment by Mel_in_PHX (original poster) at 7:53 PM on May. 13, 2011

• Are you kidding??, its facebook for goodness sake. If I was you I would have figured out how to remove yourself- shouldn't be that hard, there's an easy option that doesn't send updates by email. But regardless, you're not wrong for removing yourself and you were honest with her.
    lexi8622

Answer by lexi8622 at 8:24 PM on May. 13, 2011

• Haha, no, i laugh because i just removed myself from my sisters "group" thingy because she is 11 and puts up crazy annoying things that i dont care bout ya know 11 yr old stuff.....dont worry about it she shouldnt have a problem with it and if she does then you guys werent meant to associate
    babygirl_18

Answer by babygirl_18 at 8:29 PM on May. 13, 2011

• some people take it very personally when you do that. You did what you needed to do, and told her the truth as to why.

I'd let it go.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 9:25 PM on May. 13, 2011