How much do you pay for soft serve frozen yogurt at the yogurt shop?

Ours was pretty pricey but it was good we paid for two medium to large bowls each were $5 and my daughter had tons of yogurt and all kinds of brownies,sprinkles little chocolate candies and mine was just like 6 swirls of yogurt with chocolate sprinkles on top.I had french vanilla and peanut butter and cookies and cream and my daughter mostly all vanilla and chocolate.I saw one kid pay 4.75 for his and it was filled up pretty high and he had brownies or cookies on his.Just wondering how much do you pay for alot of yogurt and candies and whatever you put on top.The yogurt seemed to be low in sugar and I think they keep the live active cultures in it.

countingsparows

Asked by countingsparows at 8:11 PM on May. 13, 2011 in Food & Drink

• I try to keep mine under $3, I personally love Red Mango because I think their yogurt is a bit lighter than that of Yogurtland or others which helps keep down the cost, and it seems to be fresher. Then again, it's a little more expensive per ounce unless you have a student ID (sometimes I use my grad school one :) ).
    jaybird495

Answer by jaybird495 at 12:57 PM on May. 14, 2011

• i think i pay 1.50 for a small
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 4:53 PM on May. 14, 2011

• Is the candy low in sugar too?
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 8:54 AM on May. 15, 2011