If you had the chance to slap someone in the face....

without any consequences, would you and who would it be?

Mel_in_PHX

Asked by Mel_in_PHX at 8:14 PM on May. 13, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Yeah, but because I respect my husband I won't hit his mother.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 12:11 AM on May. 14, 2011

• OMG YES!!! Do you have someone you need slapped???? I don't have a specific person in mind but I always want to slap someone when I hear them talking about they are in love with a married man...it just makes my palms itch lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 8:15 PM on May. 13, 2011

• I want to slap women who let a man beat and hit their kids when he is not the kids father.

pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 8:18 PM on May. 13, 2011

• HA HA HA I love that episode...well..those episodes lol...my fav is Slapsgiving lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 8:19 PM on May. 13, 2011

• lol... no, i just watched a rerun of "How I met your mother" about the slap bet. Just thought it would be a silly question
    Mel_in_PHX

Comment by Mel_in_PHX (original poster) at 8:17 PM on May. 13, 2011

• sorry who let any man hit their kids. I sat on the bus when this woman was telling her daughter how bad she was because she told her moms bf she did not like him she was telling her daughter she would have to apologize because she was just a kid and he was now the man of their house. The little girl said he is not my father she made her apologize and when she did he pinched her and told her she was wrong and should not have been asked to apologize twice she would get whipped at home. The little girl sat down on the seat . He told the mom he was going to teach her even if she wasn't his kid she was going to learn manners.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 8:26 PM on May. 13, 2011

• okay I wanted to slap both of them.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 8:28 PM on May. 13, 2011

• yes,my sister

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:15 PM on May. 13, 2011

• Yes!!!! There are a few people I would love to slap! But since 1 is a relative I won't....and the other is a whore that worked with my hubs she kept hitting on him and tried to proposition him a few times-- so yeah I want to slap the shit out of her for that! (fyi- no my hubs never cheated, he told her to get lost and then she got fired a few weeks later....)
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 1:36 AM on May. 14, 2011