How many women would stay with a man... adult content

How many of you women would stay with a man who you had been with for 8 years, lost each others virginity to each other and just recently found out that, that man, actually lost his virginity to your cousin before he took your virginity? -heartbroken

babygirl_18

Asked by babygirl_18 at 8:15 PM on May. 13, 2011 in Relationships

• May I ask you something.

If you have "so much good together" then why is something that happened so many years ago an issue to you? I mean, logically not emotionally, what bearing does this really have on all the years you have now spent together. Does this change all that you two have experienced together? If you did not find this out would you be having issues/ill feelings in regards to you relationship? He lied to you about who he lost his virginity to, in the big scheme of life/love and all both entail, is that a really a relationship ending thing to you when you look at it logically? If so, then end it.. If not, express to him that you think it sucks that he lied however it was so long ago you love him/he loves you..and keep living, loving, and building a life together.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 8:29 PM on May. 13, 2011

• I would be royally pissed that he lied to me but I wouldnt leave him over it...that was a LONG time ago and I would assume it happened before me and him got together so....yeah I would be mad but I would stay...seems like a silly thing to leave your man over
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 8:17 PM on May. 13, 2011

• Me personally

8 years into a relationship, I really wouldn't care who he had actually had sex with the first time. To me personally, who all (or what order) my husband had sex with before he was married to me is irrelevant. Married 26 years, and I have know idea who all , how many, who was first..etc.. It's just not something that matters to me.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 8:17 PM on May. 13, 2011

• I'd be upset but i'd stay with him. That doesn't erase the 8 great years you've had together. I'm sorry (((hugs)))
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 8:19 PM on May. 13, 2011

• it was after he and i were together and after he told me he loved me..i know it was such a long time ago but i just recently found out and it hurts so much i feel like a punk and so retarded. we have had so much good together and i never thought he would have done this to me.
    babygirl_18

Comment by babygirl_18 (original poster) at 8:21 PM on May. 13, 2011

• thankx for the hugs
    babygirl_18

Comment by babygirl_18 (original poster) at 8:23 PM on May. 13, 2011

• Honestly, I would be upset that he lied about it, but beyond that I wouldn't care. It's not any big deal what he did before me.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:24 PM on May. 13, 2011

• I dont know if it would be worth leaving him over...I would not be at all happy but I'm sure tey both had there reasons for not telling you however selfish they may be.
    happymama02

Answer by happymama02 at 8:25 PM on May. 13, 2011

• omg that is hurtful, but i would forgive him. i lost mne to my husband and him to me as well and we are going on 9yrs married in october and grew up together
    fun3oo

Answer by fun3oo at 8:57 PM on May. 13, 2011

• God Bless hun
    fun3oo

Answer by fun3oo at 8:59 PM on May. 13, 2011