TMI - about ED and discussing meds with hubby adult content

My hubby had been using some kind of ED (erectile dysfunction) drug before we were married. The thing is, he never had issues with erections and we often had wonderful experiences without the medicine. He stopped using the pills.

Well, now that he doesn't use the pills it's like he has very little libido. Also, while he gets the erection the quality of it is different.

I think things would be better if he went ahead and started using them again - but I don't want to hurt his feelings... How would you approach this with your hubby in a tactful loving way? Or would you just keep it to yourself?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:39 PM on May. 13, 2011 in Relationships

• Put it in his coffee lol.
    Anonymous

• LMAO I'm with Anon...my hubby tried them, it umm made him like a horny teenager (and he's already bad enough) and yes the erections were different, it's like it made them a little bigger and harder....was it enzyte lol.
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 8:44 PM on May. 13, 2011

• yeah just be honest with him if he loves you then just be nice & tell him to use the pills again
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 9:20 PM on May. 13, 2011