27 weeks possible fluid leak?

Okay so im 27 weeks and for the last 2 dys my painties have been gettin wet with like fluid not dis charge. I also have a tight pressure over my pelvic area and the fluid has like a sweet smell to it so im not sure if im leaking or peeing on myself without notice. Any oppinions?

Destins_Mommy

Asked by Destins_Mommy at 8:40 PM on May. 13, 2011 in Pregnancy

• The tight pressure could be round ligament pains.. especially if it is on mainly the left side..
    Punkslilncs

Answer by Punkslilncs at 8:41 PM on May. 13, 2011

• If you think you're leaking amniotic fluid, and have been for 2 days already, you need to call your doctor or l&d NOW and get that checked out.
    Anonymous

• Call your Dr. They will give you instructions or make an appointment for an ultrasound.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 9:21 PM on May. 13, 2011

• It is quite common for a large increase in vaginal fluids to happen during pregnancy. Many times ladies opt for wearing panty liners. I might mention it to the doctor at your next visit but I would doubt that it is your waters.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 9:23 PM on May. 13, 2011

• I would call your doc if I was you
    stormey_wagner

Answer by stormey_wagner at 9:23 PM on May. 13, 2011

• sweet smell down there usually indicated broken waters or diabetes.
    amberpatterson

Answer by amberpatterson at 9:28 PM on May. 13, 2011

• I would call your dr it is possible there is a lot of pressure on your bladder and you are leaking pee and not realizing it. Idk though it sounds weird I think you should get it checked out.

Wish you the best!
    gibsongirl017

Answer by gibsongirl017 at 12:11 AM on May. 14, 2011

• hey i was pregnant with my son & i was at work oct 19 i started feeling panty"s with a liquid , at 4pm i lost muckless plug & by min-night i had a large max pad on & it was soaked, whent to doctor found out i had tire in bag around baby i was leaking the liquid around baby all turned out good had son on oct 21!!, GO TO HOSPITAL GET CHECKED OUT prayers r with u!! hope i helped u out
    sassy21176

Answer by sassy21176 at 5:08 AM on May. 14, 2011