Help! that stray cat got in and is under my bed!

This was my mom last night. She called me at 9pm. She feeds a stray and it wandered in(no surprise there) I told her to shoo it out with a broom.
What crazy calls have you gotten?

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 8:43 PM on May. 13, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Here's another....This occurred in August, 1995, the day after Hurricane Erin hit Pensacola, Florida. We could only listen to the radio........all morning long we heard kids calling into one of the local radio stations. By 11:00 a.m., the DJ's were getting pretty frustrated about having to repeat themselves.......there will be no school today or tomorrow. This little girl called in to ask the DJ's a question. They thought that she was going to ask the same question that all of the other kids had asked. Before she could ask her question, they said that there will be no school. Then they asked, "Does that answer your question?" She said, "No." There was a long pause, as if the DJ was trying to control his frustration, and then he asked her, "What is your question?" She said, "Is McDonalds open today?" That question caught them so off guard that they started to laugh. The girl was 6 years old.
    dustbunny

Answer by dustbunny at 9:18 PM on May. 13, 2011

• awww thats kinda cute :) i cant remember any strange calls, but lots of stressful calls, lol
    fun3oo

Answer by fun3oo at 8:48 PM on May. 13, 2011

• some idiot kept calling my work saying his dog needed to be seen, and when i asked why, he responds with..."his dick fell off!" then laughs histerically... this dude was a grown man too. guess he has nothing better to do
    cnv13085

Answer by cnv13085 at 8:51 PM on May. 13, 2011

• that's funny
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 8:52 PM on May. 13, 2011

• ROFL Too funny! Sounds like something I'd do. LOL
    AAAMama

Answer by AAAMama at 9:06 PM on May. 13, 2011

• Years ago, I this woman called in to a radio station in Mobile, Alabama. She could barely tell the DJ why she had called them because she was laughing so hard. She said that there was a streaker walking down Airport Boulevard. It must have been pretty funny to see.
    dustbunny

Answer by dustbunny at 9:12 PM on May. 13, 2011

• LOL!
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 10:35 PM on May. 13, 2011