Sex question.

When you and ur SO are having sex does he ever get soft during?? If so do you feel like its you?... My bf has done that and i always think its me. HE says its not then we start over from the begining.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:55 PM on May. 13, 2011 in Relationships

• hey girl that has never happend to me I am sorry to hear I will give you a bump good luck
    stormey_wagner

Answer by stormey_wagner at 8:59 PM on May. 13, 2011

• while there are a number of things that can cause this he needs to go to a doctor to find out what is going wrong if this happens often then it needs medical attention.

momy_lynn_16

Answer by momy_lynn_16 at 9:01 PM on May. 13, 2011

• Could be stress
    fun3oo

Answer by fun3oo at 9:04 PM on May. 13, 2011

• He has been sayin hes having a lot of stress. so maybe but the next time it happens im going to talk to him about it.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:06 PM on May. 13, 2011

• no that hasnt happened to me
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 9:17 PM on May. 13, 2011

• if he feels underpressure to get an erection he could get stressed and lose it because he doesn't want to fail you. you could try and relax him and tell him not to stress. it use to happen to my husband when he was under alot of stress but not anymore. i just relaxed him and he hasnt had a problem since
    fun3oo

Answer by fun3oo at 9:20 PM on May. 13, 2011

• Yea, this tends to happen to my man as well. Its really frustrating and makes me feel unattractive and such. He just tells me he can't continue because hes to tired. Not sure what to make of that answer...
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 9:31 PM on May. 13, 2011

• My husband has done that maybe a couple times in almost 11 yrs. If he feels I'm not feel'n it (or in the mood) it turns him off. He starts to worry about his performance and then that happens. You are not alone!! I've had many friends complain about this...women who are beautiful with amazing bodies who haven't even been in relationships very long have called me to vent. Don't blame yourself. When you start going dry then it's your problem. When he's limp then it's his problem : )

805doll

Answer by 805doll at 10:46 PM on May. 13, 2011

• I've never had that happen to me, I have heard of it happening to a friend. Stress plays into it allot, try to help him loose some stress, talk about his problems etc, try helping him relax, massage, let him know how sexy you think he is, boost his ego, help him feel great about him self.
    Wildkitten82

Answer by Wildkitten82 at 1:06 AM on May. 14, 2011

• one of the major causes of ED is Stress.my husband has the same issue...he takes a special pill sometimes and that helps :)
    txmom37

Answer by txmom37 at 4:50 PM on May. 18, 2011