My sister says that i am a bad mom, but i dont leave my kids in the car and go inside somewhere like she does. now, let me as you a question. who do you think is a bad mom me or her?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:08 PM on May. 13, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Judging from the itty bitty amount of info, I will say she is the bad mom. Why would a mom tell her child she is a bad mom? That isn't being a constructive mentor. Moms should help their children be good parents. This doesn't seem to be something that teachers, but something that tears down.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:51 AM on May. 14, 2011

• I don't know either of you, so I can't say who is a bad mom. But you should probably work on your relationship with her.
    cdecker83

Answer by cdecker83 at 9:09 PM on May. 13, 2011

• This doesn't even cover the basics to answer your question! What is the downfalls she says you have?
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 9:14 PM on May. 13, 2011

• No matter what you do, someone is going to think you're a horrible mom.
    Dkhilly

Answer by Dkhilly at 9:17 PM on May. 13, 2011

• Not enough info.
    Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 9:09 PM on May. 13, 2011

• I think you both sound fairly petty and need to work on the dynamics of your relationship. There is not enough information about either you to make an informed opinion of your parenting.
    bishopblack

Answer by bishopblack at 9:10 PM on May. 13, 2011

• do you both love your kids? if so neither of you
    fun3oo

Answer by fun3oo at 9:12 PM on May. 13, 2011

• I think it matters more what you think?
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:21 PM on May. 13, 2011

• I don't know all of the details. But it's family and from what I can tell you all are just fine and comfy because this is not a real serious problem.
    SeasideNative

Answer by SeasideNative at 9:27 PM on May. 13, 2011

• How do we know. We can't really compare without knowing you or more parameters.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 9:20 PM on May. 13, 2011