OMG!! I am so irate!! Should I call the cops?

My oldest dd's stepmom left me 2 msgs on my cell telling me that she was dying (she's been dying since I met her) and that I "won't let my dd talk to her dad" and I am "making my dd hate me". She then told me she was having "ppl out looking for me" and that she will be "beating my face in with her fist." Last time my dd was at her dad's her sm told her she was going to blow my head off with her gun in her bedroom and then cut my head off with her butcher knife. My dd HATES her and doesn't want to see her dad unless he "kicks her ass out".

*cont'd*

Babylove76

Asked by Babylove76 at 11:01 PM on Dec. 5, 2008 in Relationships

• How old is your dd? I would call the cops and make a report and then call child protective services and let them know what is going on at that house. If your daughter is old enough she can call the cops and tell them what she told her. I am so sorry you and your dd are going through this.
    CALL the cops please better safe than sorry. didnt mean to caps but its important.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:43 AM on Dec. 6, 2008

• When I got my dd from her dad, my dd told me to call the cops then. She was so freaked out, didn't want to be there & scared of her. She (sm) has hit her and punched my dd. I talked to my lawyer 2day who told me that this is a federal offense since it crossed state lines. She also said this is a terroristic threat & that she could do serious time. My dd wants me to call the cops also and said she "hopes she goes to jail 4 a long time".
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 11:02 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• My dd is upset that her dad won't stand up to his wife and allows this crap to continue. dd doesn't want to talk to or see her sm ever again. She said that she wants to see her dad, but that she wants to live with me. Her dad took her in Jan '08 and refused to let me have her back. I kept trying to get her and did in October. Her dad's house had no food in it and dog poop ALL over the place!!
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 11:04 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Press charges and don't let your kids around her.
    berrysweetmamma

Answer by berrysweetmamma at 11:04 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• id do it. you can get her for slander and many other things
    hunters_mom820

Answer by hunters_mom820 at 11:05 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Keep the messages and call the cops.
    Anonymous

• she is dying right, so why wanna lock her up for a long time?
    Anonymous

• serious threats...eff that do call the police and make a report. otherwise if sh*t goes down you have nothing on her. ...dont waste time seriously. What is DD and DH and all that code wording?
    Anonymous

• She is NOT dying....any worse than you and I are. She has some health issues, but the biggest one is that she likes to tell people she's dying to get sympathy.
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 11:56 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I had something similar happen with a family member a few weeks ago. Call the cops and just have them take a report, if nothing else, it is on record.
    PROGENITOR

Answer by PROGENITOR at 12:15 AM on Dec. 6, 2008