If you could have one thing for your birthday this year, what would it be and why?

If your birthday already passed, did you get it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:34 PM on May. 13, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I'm getting my wrap for my wedding ring-bling bling baby!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:36 PM on May. 13, 2011

• My birthday passed and I didnt get a damn thing lol...we were struggling financially in Jan and so I got to spend the whole day watching DH play video games lol....I would like to have my own car though...we only have one and I get sick to death of not being able to leave this house when I want to lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 9:36 PM on May. 13, 2011

• I would want for me and my hubby to have are own place we live with his mom and step dad so yeah I would love to have are own place I love my in laws but we need space just dont have a lot of money so that is what I would want
    stormey_wagner

Answer by stormey_wagner at 9:37 PM on May. 13, 2011

• I'm right there with you stormey_wagner. Except with are living with my parents so it's easier on me, but harder on him. I hope to have a place soon.
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 9:40 PM on May. 13, 2011

• Our own home....
    Or put $ in savings for our home...

MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 9:45 PM on May. 13, 2011

• I got my birthday present early, my birthday is at the end of this month, it was a leather purse. I put the web page in favorites to buy myself. But my Huibby found it so he bought it for me.
    SeasideNative

Answer by SeasideNative at 9:45 PM on May. 13, 2011

• I want a Kinect. I've wanted one since they came out.
    Anonymous

• I had my birthday on the 10th and I wanted a new slr camera and dh ordered me the one I wanted, just waiting on it to ship.
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 10:44 PM on May. 13, 2011

• My birthday is in september, and for once, I would like my man to just be the greatest, sweetest boyfriend ever. No complaining, wait on me hand and foot, buy me flowers, tell me (and show me) he truly loves me. It would be the best gift ever :)
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 10:47 PM on May. 13, 2011

• I would want to be able to cure my daughter of her Schizencephaly.
    mrsziemann

Answer by mrsziemann at 11:08 PM on May. 13, 2011