Do you feel guilty for not giving dh/SO sex as much as he wants?

Im prego so our sex life has gone from about 3-4x a week to once or twice a week. I can tell my dh is frustrated but I'm just too tired by the end of the day. I feel kind of bad but at the same time I don't.... im pregnant and i work ft with 2 kids at home, need i say more? he doesn't give me guilt trips or anything.

Mel_in_PHX

Asked by Mel_in_PHX at 9:40 PM on May. 13, 2011 in Relationships

• Nope...I'm 8 months pregnant, I'm uncomfortable, hot, sweaty and tired...sex is the last thing on my mind and I don't feel bad about it lol....my sex drive is usually higher then his though so he's probably enjoying the break LOL...don't feel bad mama just throw him a bone every once in awhile and tell him to hang in there =)
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 9:43 PM on May. 13, 2011

• I feel bad but I get sleepy and stuff and he understands but I still feel bad but I make it up to him later you know so when I was prego I got told by my doc not to have sex I had so problems when I was prego so I felt really bad but he understands. your man should understand that you are prego and have to kids u have to take care of so he should understand
    stormey_wagner

Answer by stormey_wagner at 9:45 PM on May. 13, 2011

• I think he should be a little more understanding of the circumstances. Maybe make sure your reasuring him that it's only a phase related to the pregnancy and that you still desire him and that you can't wait for things to return to normal.

I feel bad sometimes because my SO and I are abstaining till marriage and it's harder for him than me sometimes and even though it was a mutual decision he has his moments of weakness. so I know that frustration your talking about
    kayslay

Answer by kayslay at 9:48 PM on May. 13, 2011

• Not really. I am 30 weeks prego, and super uncomfortable. He always turns me down when I am in "the mood". And the only time he ever wants it, is very late... after midnight, and there is no way, I am to sleepy at that point. He even asks me for bjs or hand jobs bc he was "nice" to me that day. WTF. It makes me so mad. He should ALWAYS be nice to me, and he rarely ever is. So I refuse to "reward" him with sexual favors!
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 9:54 PM on May. 13, 2011

• I'm the odd one out here because I am having my son in 7 days and I've bugged for sex the whole pregnancy. I think he is the one who gets tired!! lol. I've never gotten the I don't wanna have sex because I'm pregnant thing.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 10:07 PM on May. 13, 2011