what is these symptoms related to meaning what could be wrong with me

for months now i have bees suffering of an feeling of chokeing in my throat constantly like there is an not stuck in there when i try to eat solids or soft foods and fluids

i ofetn feel like i am chokeing and most of the time if i dont force the food back up by throwing up it comes up making me throw up by its self , i also at times have severe chest pain light headiness numbness in my hands and feet and tingling

heart burn from indigestion at times depending either diarehia frequent urination and or constpation occurs

cance

the stool is often dark in color either way to add to the list when this started happening i had gotten an really severe throat fever chills and though i had an bad case of the flu it got to the point where i started developing an foul tasting and smelling mucus and lost my voice for an few days due to teh shore throat i also hav ehad pain in swolling and when eating at times

sheyicess1974

Asked by sheyicess1974 at 9:43 PM on May. 13, 2011 in Health

• It is time to go to the doctor.
    Anonymous

• This is going to sound weird, but have you had any anxiety problems? I know that I have chronic anxiety and my face and chest literally tighten up so bad that my throat will hurt and I will feel as if I am choking. The dizziness and numbness are also part of it. I'm not saying it's in your head, cause anxiety is a real problem for me anyway and it has manifested itself in so many forms to get at me.
    kingsd77

Answer by kingsd77 at 10:09 PM on May. 13, 2011

• Sounds like you need to be scoped. Tumor and maybe a GI bleed
    nurse_maya

Answer by nurse_maya at 10:10 PM on May. 13, 2011

• hiatal hernia, GERD, allergies, anxiety... pluse many other possibilities... keep a health journal & SEE A DOCTOR!!

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 10:34 PM on May. 13, 2011

• You should have been to the Dr by now.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 10:34 PM on May. 13, 2011

• I would discuss this with your doctor ASAP and see what they can do for you
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 7:43 AM on May. 14, 2011

• PLEASE see your Dr. You need to have an upper/lower series done to rule out cancer, GERD. One thing u said about the foul taste in your mouth now that could be gall bladder and the taste is bile. lack of bile also changes the color of your stool. Good luck and keep us posted
    Esam

Answer by Esam at 9:17 AM on May. 14, 2011

• thanks guys for all the great anwsers i have been to the doctoer and emergency room , they suspect an tumor and i ascheduled for an edoscopy worried and nervous because cancer diabetes and other diseases run in my family , i also havebeen an smoker for years have an upcoming doctors appointment scheduled so wish me luck on the outcome have an great weekend and upcoming week and god bless
    sheyicess1974

Comment by sheyicess1974 (original poster) at 11:44 AM on May. 14, 2011