Hectic month question.....

Okay...so in June I will be giving birth to my son, celebrating a year being married, DH's birthday, my mamas birthday and my little brothers birthday...all within the same 2 weeks lol.

Question: I think it would be alot of fun to just throw one huge party and celebrate everything at the same time BUT I will have JUST had a baby lol...do you think this is a good idea (meaning will I have the energy to do it) or should I just relax and maybe do a big blow out NEXT year when I wont have a BRAND NEW BABY to worry about?

Lucky209

Asked by Lucky209 at 9:55 PM on May. 13, 2011 in Just for Fun

• i had my dd in december, exactly 1 week before my other daughters birthday and my birthday was the next day. Need I mention xmas was 2 weeks later. You're not going to have the energy for all of this. If someone else wants to plan the party and your only job is to just show up, maybe? make sure to get the presents well before you're due date so you wont have to do it post baby.
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 10:09 PM on May. 13, 2011

• Make all the plans, get everything in place, then have the party. It's kind of like having a baby at Christmas. You just have to plan in advance. Congratulations on all the happy stuff. Enjoy.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:46 AM on May. 14, 2011