i know it wasnt my

i know it wasnt my bussiness but i really got pissed off.

My mother and i took my bro running around looking for a job we ended up going to a temp service place. well my mom and I sat out said waiting for my bro. This young lady came out with a 2 maybe 3 month old lil girl. I told my mom to look how cute...until i started getting mad. The mother opened the passanger door. I thought ok..then she sat the baby in the front set. that got me up set..she just sat her there and walked to her side...didnt buckle the lo in!!! I thougth maybe if she got in she would...NOPE!!!! but she fucking buckled her self in. get this the carseat wasnt even buckled in!!! How can anyone be so stupid...

what would you have done???

mama2twins07

Asked by mama2twins07 at 11:06 PM on Dec. 5, 2008 in Just for Fun

• You can't just put a baby that young in a car without some sort of effort for restraint. I would call the cops! Even if by some chance your were mistaken, a child that young should not be in the front seat!! And better to be safe than sorry!!
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 11:42 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• got her liscense plate and reported her then and there.
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 11:11 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I'd have called the cops ASAP. That's child abuse....period. What a fucking stupid bitch!!! People like that should not be allowed to have children!
    TylersMom323

Answer by TylersMom323 at 11:12 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• agree with pp.That is child endangerment!I would be mad too
    tomsbrandi

Answer by tomsbrandi at 11:12 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Oh, wow! I would have been upset. I called the cops on one woman. I worked at Burger King, and this lady came through the drive-thru with a little girl (MAYBE 2 years old, but just barely) and she was jumping across the seats and everything. I looked in the back seat and there wasn't even a car-seat in the car. So I got her license plate number and called it in. I'm sorry, but there's no excuse for that. There are plenty of places that will GIVE you a car-seat. That's just pure ignorance.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 11:14 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Get her license plate and report her. That's just sad and pitiful~!
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 11:15 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• UGH I have a neighbor do that once. I just happened to be gazing out the window and saw it, I called the cops.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 11:15 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• she was parked in the coming tracffic..so say headlights to head lights. i couldnt see out my back window and my mom told me not to say anythinng since all the vilance lately.
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 11:17 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Could it have been the kind of carseat with the base already buckled in? Still having it in the front seat is not good, just that I have jumped to conclusions about things in the past and learned that ASSuming is not usually good.
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 11:18 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• no it wasnt buckled it was coming my way...that is what i looked to see...but nope. the buckle part was at the top by the head rest...
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 11:28 PM on Dec. 5, 2008