LISTEN TO THIS{MY MOM WANTS TO SEE MY KIDS.AFTER EVERYTHING SHE DID TO ME AND MY SISTER SHE WANTS TO BE A PART OF OUR LIFE. I DON'T WANT HER NEAR.SHE HURT ME AND MY SISTER PHYSICALLY AND MENTALLY.I DON'T WANT HER TO SET A BAD EXAMPLE FOR MY KIDS}

I DONT WANT MY KIDS TO TO SEE ME INTERACT WITH MY MOM THE WAY WE ALWAYS DO WHEN WE SEE EACH OTHER.EVERY TIME WE SEE EACH OTHER WE ARGUE FOR NO REASON.SHE CALLS ME A BITCHES.SLUT.HOES.JUST BECAUSE I GOT PREGNANT AT A YOUNG AGE.SHE ALSO CALLS MY SISTER THEM NAMES TOO.TO MAKE MATTERS WORSE SHE TELLS MY KIDS WHAT I AM.MY DAUGHTERS COME TO ME AFTER THEIR GRANDMA LEAVES THEY COME BACK AND TELL ME EVERYTHING. I CAN'T TAKE THIS NO MORE.AND NOW SHE WANTS TO BE IN MY LIFE.I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO.BECAUSE SHE FLIPS EVERYTHING AROUND ON ME AND MY SISTER.ME AND MY SISTER GOT PREGNANT EARLY.SHE HOLD IT OVER OUR HEAD.FOR ONE LITTLE MISTAKE,IT WAS HER SHE DIDN'T CARE NOTHING ABOUT US.SHOULD I LET HER BACK IN OUR LIFE.

bossrenee

Asked by bossrenee at 11:19 PM on Dec. 5, 2008 in General Parenting

• then dont let her in your life...
    HollyRose

Answer by HollyRose at 11:22 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• there is a similar question in relationships tonight getting a lot of advise that might help.
    Anonymous

• How can she call you these horrible names and hold you responsible for mistakes you made that were obviously caused by her in the first place? Young girls who are made to feel unloved and unworthy usually end up getting pregnant so that they will have someone that they feel will love them unconditionally. If my mother ever called me names or bickered with me about trivial things in front of my children and set this example for them to follow, I would keep her as far away from myself, my children and our lives as I possibly could. Do not let her bully or intimidate you. Just tell her, " Until you can treat me with respect in front of my children, please don't come around or call me."and follow through.
    Aprilmorgans

Answer by Aprilmorgans at 11:39 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• my mother isnt in my life and hasnt met my son. he is 15mths old and its been 3 yrs total since i havent talked to her. when i got married and then pregnant my stepdad called me and we went to reconcile and even moved the two hrs to be closer and it didnt work out so we moved back here and the whole reason was bc my mom still doesnt believe my stepdad molested me. she brainwashed my sisters and my brother i could care less about bc he tried to have sex with me. disgusting and i dont want them around my family. its your choice. if you dont want them around that, then dont let them be around it.
    mrsmilander

Answer by mrsmilander at 12:37 AM on Dec. 6, 2008

• Your children shouldn't have to deal with that. I would simply tell your mother that until she can prove to you that she will no longer act like that, she is not welcome in your home. Your children's well being should come first, and obviously it's not okay for them to listen to things like that.
    mom2XandZ

Answer by mom2XandZ at 1:44 AM on Dec. 6, 2008

• my mom isnt in my life nor my kids life she has only seen my kids acouple times she chooses her b/f over me and my sisters and she is on drugs so i keep my kids away from her i look at it this way they have one grandma who loves them and is there for them as long as your there for your kids thats all that matters
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 7:59 AM on Dec. 6, 2008

• My mom & dad are not a part of our lives anymore. They beat me as a kid....made it look like they were sorry to get at my kids, then beat them too. They love my sister [their REAL kid] and do everything for her. My kids and I won't be subjected to their mental instability anymore.
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 11:34 AM on Dec. 6, 2008