Encouragment for the dentist!

Ok, im so scared of the dentisit ( like its a phobia ) I have always taken sedative drugs to calm me down before I went, But since im 9 months preggo, i couldnt.

I had a rotten tooth that i had to get pulled, and i know that sounds so painful. but i am not playing i didnt even feel it. I had to go to a clinic since im on medicaid, and the dentist and all the staff were so sweet & understanding.

So I know if i can do it, you can do it also! It took them like 2 mins to pull it.

So if your having an appt. coming up Good Luck!

juniebug11

Asked by juniebug11 at 10:07 PM on May. 13, 2011 in Health

• I am glad your dental appointment went so well! I used to work in a dental office, and I can tell you that there are a lot of people who are scared to go to the dentist, or they had a bad experience and that has put them off having dental work done. (we did understand, and if we knew someone was apprehensive we did our best to put them at ease and explain things as we went along). It really helps when you have a great dentist who is nice, and who you trust.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 1:23 AM on May. 14, 2011