This is weird and I'm wondering if it's normal... adult content

Umm...okay...I'm 8 months pregnant and sometimes I'm just too tired to have sex with DH...its hot, we can't find a comfortable position..yadda, yadda, yadda....

But of course I still have needs so I've been masturbating alot more...recently every time I get turned on my stomach gets SUPER hard...I guess it's a Braxton Hicks? as you can imagine, it totally throws me out of the mood lol... I was wondering if other mom's have experienced this?

Lucky209

Asked by Lucky209 at 10:16 PM on May. 13, 2011 in General Parenting

• yeah contractions from orgasm - that's the reason someone with preterm labor is told not to have sex including self loving
    nurse_maya

Answer by nurse_maya at 10:20 PM on May. 13, 2011

• Nurse Maya is right. I was one of those moms who wou;ld go into labor and even had a 33 week preemie.
    mom2boys1997

Answer by mom2boys1997 at 10:40 PM on May. 13, 2011

• With my last baby I would have contractions with orgasim and I felt uncomfortable continuing. Sometimes the contactions hurt to the point of stopping. I told dh that if he didn't go before me that I'm sorry but it's game over.
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 1:13 AM on May. 14, 2011

• I think that's very normal.
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 7:58 AM on May. 14, 2011

• LOL!! @Amanda...I bet he's the only man in the history of the world to have permission to finish first! lol
    Lucky209

Comment by Lucky209 (original poster) at 1:15 AM on May. 14, 2011

• yes i used to experiance that all the time but i wouldn't let it get in the way cause i still wanted to please my husband no matter if i couldn't do it or not
    alliep2011

Answer by alliep2011 at 2:50 PM on May. 14, 2011