Bandgeek

tootoobusy

Asked by tootoobusy at 10:16 PM on May. 13, 2011 in Crazy for Credits

• we had a great weekend - saturday I was supposed to go to a friend's wedding, but we all got caught up at church, helping set up for their sale this week, and my 3 year old was starting to get tired and I didn't want to push his good behavior by making him sit through it, so I decided not to go (would have been different if DH could have come...). Then my grandparents came and got me, the boy, and my sister, and we spent the night down there - took the kid to the park to play, and the next day we met my parents at the train place and rode the train and went through the train museum. then my sister went home with them and we went back to my grandparents. the next day they took us to chuck e cheese, so he could play the games. and then they brought us home yesterday. it was nice. :)

hope you had a good weekend! :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 9:35 AM on May. 18, 2011