What type of Dog do you own or prefer?

Me= I love border collies, Aussies, Labs, and Siberian Huskies the most!

EternalDiesirae

Asked by EternalDiesirae at 10:25 PM on May. 13, 2011 in Pets

• Large or giant breeds. My ultimate favorite dog is a pyrenees (I've had two and they're AMAZING). But I also love german shepherds, huskies, labs, retrievers, etc.

Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 10:37 PM on May. 13, 2011

• boxers! they are the sweetest and most emotional breed i have ever encountered. they are so cute when they think they are lap dogs and are completely unaware of their size. mine is 60 lbs. and she tries to crawl up and sit in my lap ALL THE TIME lol
    pmg1030

Answer by pmg1030 at 10:33 PM on May. 13, 2011

• My number one favorite is the Catahoula Leopard Dog. It's a beautiful rare hunting dog and each one looks different. It's also the Louisiana state dog.
    BUTTERCUP777

Answer by BUTTERCUP777 at 10:52 PM on May. 13, 2011

• I've always loved small, inside dogs, that I can keep on my lap. LOL. I grew up with a Peek-a-Poo, after him, I got a Boston Terrier. We did have a big dog for awhile, since that's what DH likes. We had a German Shepard/Timberwolf mix, and she was really a good dog! Then, we got a Shih-Tzu, and she was my baby for 10 years, till I had to have her put to sleep a year ago. My daughter had a Toy Applehead Chihuahua,and a Chi-Pom that she left when she got married. Her new DH had a Rottweiler,and she was afraid to take the little dogs. So, we have them,and now I have a poodle I adopted from the animal shelter. I'd never had a poodle before, but I LOVE him! He is SO SMART! And, so loving.
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 10:31 PM on May. 13, 2011

• I have a Chihuahua/Yorkie Mix that is So Spoiled she thinks she is human-LOL:) & i also have a Border Collie/Lab Mix that is following her foot steps!

daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 10:33 PM on May. 13, 2011

• We have 2 German Shepherds,which we chose, and a Siberian Husky. The Husky is a rescue, we found her on a trip, she was just wandering alone, we searched for an owner but never found them. She was stage 4 heartworm positive, so we're thinking someone dumped her because of it. She's all healthy now, and a great dog!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:34 PM on May. 13, 2011

• Right now we have a beshorkie (Beshon/yorkie mix). My favorite dog is Great Dane. Had to have ours put down about 3-4 yrs ago as he had arthritis so bad he was unable to get up any more and was in constant pain. Haven't gotten another as I just can't bring myself to "replace" him. We got the beshorkie about a year ago.
    meriana

Answer by meriana at 10:35 PM on May. 13, 2011

• My mom is the same, she loves small dogs, and then we introduced her to bigger dogs, like Border Collie, and now she is attached to her big dogs. I grew up with Chihuahuas and she still has my childhood dog, a Mini Dashund.
    EternalDiesirae

Comment by EternalDiesirae (original poster) at 10:33 PM on May. 13, 2011

• We have my brothers husky, he is great, but I don't think I will ever have another. He sheds so bad, but he is a great dog.
    EternalDiesirae

Comment by EternalDiesirae (original poster) at 10:36 PM on May. 13, 2011

• Aww I played with a Great Pyrenees puppy at the pet store once, I begged my DH to let me take him, but of course he said no.
    EternalDiesirae

Comment by EternalDiesirae (original poster) at 10:38 PM on May. 13, 2011