My period is usually short, but last time it was longer than the three days i usually have it.it was 5 days along with spotting.i took a test and they all came out negative, could it be too soon to tell if im pregnant or not?

carolynnrose001

Asked by carolynnrose001 at 10:34 PM on May. 13, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• It could be too early or it could me too much stress caused a longer period.
    smurfyangel

Answer by smurfyangel at 10:43 PM on May. 13, 2011

• but also me and my husband are obviously trying for a baby so last month before my period we had made love almost every day and my usual period is irregular but this time it lasted 5 days so i dont understand mostly because my body is really confusing me.
    i
    carolynnrose001

Comment by carolynnrose001 (original poster) at 11:04 PM on May. 13, 2011

• the symptoms i have are lower back pain,fatigue,headaches,queasiness,slightly tender breast,darker areolas,and frequent urination
    carolynnrose001

Comment by carolynnrose001 (original poster) at 11:07 PM on May. 13, 2011

• could be to early keep having sex it will happen soon enough have sex net two days after p
    sassy21176

Answer by sassy21176 at 12:06 PM on May. 15, 2011