Does it bother you when your man works late, but doesnt let you know he is working late??

Does it make you a bit suspicious? Or is it just me? Eh. He was supposed to be home 3 hours ago, and he wont answer my text or phone call. This happens at least 3-4 times a week, and he has to work every single weekend? So annoying. I tend to get suspicious when things like this happen. Is he really working every weekend? Shouldn't we have more $$ if he was? He also takes secret phone calls when he thinks I cant hear him talking in the bathroom, erases his recent call/text log. Is that odd? The first thing he does when he comes home is get right in the shower for like an hour...strange? How do I even bring up my concerns without making it sound like I suspect something? Am being ridiculous? Is it the pregnancy hormones? Or should I be concerned? Help me please... I am so sad.

Tarrar

Asked by Tarrar at 10:43 PM on May. 13, 2011 in Relationships

• Um these seem to be classic signs that he is cheating on you. My SO works late almost every night & works almost every saturday but I know he is at work & he acts nothing like the way you are describing your husbands behavior. Sorry I hope you figure this all out but you need to either snoop & confirm or speak with him.
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 10:48 PM on May. 13, 2011

• Mine is late for everything, all the time, every day, his entire life...so that alone is not a reason to freak out.

That said...yeah, the calls, no extra money, erasing the texts, etc...highly suspect!
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 10:55 PM on May. 13, 2011

• srry honey but he's got to be cheating
    alliep2011

Answer by alliep2011 at 11:37 PM on May. 13, 2011

• My husband knows better than to not let me know if he is working late. That's just basic respect.

Sounds like he is hiding something from you...I'd definitely be suspicious.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 12:31 AM on May. 14, 2011

• The red flag would be not having the extra money esp if he is working on the weekends. Do you have a friend who could follow him sometime or to see if he is at work?
    PatriciaofMN

Answer by PatriciaofMN at 2:35 AM on May. 14, 2011

• I'm sorry your going through such a thing.......
    Helen2004

Answer by Helen2004 at 4:54 AM on May. 14, 2011

• Noo, thats not normal and been there and done that. Don't be played girl because those aint pretty signs, DH did that and found ot he was cheating.
    babygirl_18

Answer by babygirl_18 at 9:38 PM on May. 27, 2011