What is the grossest thing you have encountered in recent memory? adult content

My sister brought this up to me today, and I can laugh about it now, but I definitely was not laughing when it happened. She referred to it as "the bad thing that happened the day before Christmas".

It was Christmas Eve "morning". We had a mouse in the house...my cats went after it the night before...thought they must not have caught it.

Well, right before my MIL was supposed to come over I grabbed the vacuum to try to get the living room tidied before saw it. I made two sweeps with the vacuum before I saw red, tipped it up to see what was caught under there (I really thought it was a marker or something), and mouse bits went flying ALL over my living room. As I am screaming and jumping up and down like a schoolgirl, my MIL comes in, the kids come running in, she covers their eyes once she realizes what is going on.

That was disgusting. Not only did I get to clean it out of my carpet, and all over my living room (why didn't I shut the vacuum OFF before I tipped it up!!!!)...but I got to clean it out of the vacuum, too.

I think the other time was being present when my LP's best friend came in from the garage saying to call his dad (surgeon) because he needed his finger sewn back on...and he wasn't foolin.

Mom-2-3-Girlz

Asked by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 11:09 PM on May. 13, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I use to work with my dad at his swine facility. We had a guy that was suppose to walk through every pen every day and make sure all the pigs were up, walking, healthy, etc. If he found a dead pig, we got it out immediately. Well, he got lazy and would just walk down the isle. I went in one day and saw....something in one of the pens. I called my dad to have a look. It was a rather large pig that had died......days and days before. It had been dead so long we put it in several 5 gallon buckets. I say we. I told the guy who had not walked the pens that HE was taking the shovel and getting that pig out of the building. I refused to help. It was just disgusting.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:44 AM on May. 14, 2011

• sidesplittinglaughterNothing I can say will measure up to your story! lol

Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 11:12 PM on May. 13, 2011

• My cat had worms...... ya coming out of her bum BAD- beyong disgusting. My sister was knocking at my door with her kids and here I am trying to wipe her butt up (my sister would have completly freaked out- badly)!!!!! I am literally gagging - and she hears this.... can rememeber my cover was she was puking!!! Got the poor cat taken care of, of course.. It was awful, thid was like 11 yrs ago!
    funnymommy71

Answer by funnymommy71 at 11:27 PM on May. 13, 2011

• Does my ex count? lol
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 11:20 PM on May. 13, 2011

• Your ex...with the stories you have told...yeah. He definitely counts. Stuff him in my vacuum.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Comment by Mom-2-3-Girlz (original poster) at 11:22 PM on May. 13, 2011

• Oh OP I wash I could!!! I'd throw that bag out so fast!!! lol
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 11:49 PM on May. 13, 2011

• Have to say I was expecting a booger or poop story or something like that, lol priceless!!! I recently found out that after 3 years of successfully wiping herself my dd decided to stop. She get's a bath every 2 days or so and one night I asked her why she was taking so long in the bathroom. She said she was getting the stuff out of her vagina. Ummmm WHAT? she replies casually, "you know the stuff that looks like salad of something." I was like what?!?!?! So we had a very good discussion about hygiene.  I though that was pretty gross!!!

AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 12:03 AM on May. 14, 2011