Is this normal?

Is it normal for your breasts to leak at 33 weeks? I don't remember this with my first . I just wonder if its a sign of something to come or just completely normal?

Jenn_DuBois

Asked by Jenn_DuBois at 11:13 PM on May. 13, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I did with my last one. Not alot but some.
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 11:15 PM on May. 13, 2011

• Normal...no worries hun, just get some pads to stick in your bra if it's alot of leakage....buy some anyways because once your milk comes in your going to be leaking all over the place lol....DAMN! I KNEW there was something I forgot to buy!
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 11:15 PM on May. 13, 2011

• Lucky209: Thank you so much I was starting to worry lol.. Well I guess I will be taking a trip to the store tomorrow and get myself prepared lmao... Thank you again.
    Jenn_DuBois

Comment by Jenn_DuBois (original poster) at 11:16 PM on May. 13, 2011

• i started leaking at 20 weeks and cant stop! At night its the worest, i have to wear pads in my bras. But everyone is differnt, so i guess its normal :)
    juniebug11

Answer by juniebug11 at 11:49 PM on May. 13, 2011

• yes
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 9:26 AM on May. 14, 2011