CREE WOMEN MAYBE YOU CAN HELP more info given more info needed please read my last post

i was at work and an elderly lady came up to me and just started staring at me then she started talking to me gave me a little leather bag and told me that she now knew why she had been so set to making the necklace inside then told me that ''grandfather'' has work for me and the sage and ''medicine'' gifted to me would ''protect'' me the necklace is turquoise, pink, and blue with what appears to be a piece of deer antler in the middle and the ''string'' looks like a piece of leather(ever see a leather jacket with fringe) WHAT ON EARTH DOES ALL THIS MEAN

mamabeard3

Asked by mamabeard3 at 11:19 PM on May. 13, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• 99.9 percent native here. I think you should wear it close to you. It is important to the elder and maybe important to you. I believe we interconnect for a reason. We meet the people in everyday life for reasons. They teach us something and we teach them something. Life is a learning process.
    Autumn07

Answer by Autumn07 at 12:00 AM on May. 14, 2011

• Each tribe is different. Turquoise, if you are in a tribe that spirit walks, can stop spirits from over taking your body while your spirit is else where. As for the leather strap that is very common they use what is near them and make these things themselves. The antler is probably as a marker from a spirit guide. In truth though you would have to ask the woman who made it what every piece is suppose to do. Like I said every tribe is different.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:56 AM on May. 14, 2011

• "Sounds like she is nuts. "

Could you be anymore friggin rude?! My god, what is wrong with some people.
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 12:38 PM on May. 14, 2011

• I'd treasure it and wear it. What harm could be done from keeping it close to you? Sometimes we meet people in our lives who have an ability to see what we don't or can't see.
    I'd count myself lucky to have come across someone like that:)
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 12:39 PM on May. 14, 2011

• No clue. I once had a lady ask me for the vitamins that you sprinkle on your speggi. I never figured that one out.
    did you actually give you a necklace or were you wearing a necklace?
    SassySue123

Answer by SassySue123 at 11:25 PM on May. 13, 2011

• Strange. I have no idea. Didn't you ask her?
    popzaroo

Answer by popzaroo at 11:26 PM on May. 13, 2011

• she gave me the necklace and when i put it in my purse she told it was important that i wear it was and for some strange reason i kinda believe her
    mamabeard3

Comment by mamabeard3 (original poster) at 11:29 PM on May. 13, 2011

• I would wear it now and then. Mabey in her head it is important to her. Mabey she thought she was speeking to her daughter.
    Kimkh

Answer by Kimkh at 11:38 PM on May. 13, 2011

• i plan on wearing it my gut says to but what does the rest mean
    mamabeard3

Comment by mamabeard3 (original poster) at 12:28 AM on May. 14, 2011

• Like the poster before who said that every tribe is different, I believe that you would need to visit with the giver to fully understand the intent. However, generally blue usually stands for healing, meditation and tranquility. Pink - emotional love/friendships. Turquoise itself is a very strong amulet used for luck, love, protection and healing. Sage is a powerful herb, as well. It sounds to me like she was giving you a protection charm...and if you don't believe in the Natural Powers, just enjoy the beauty of it! Being a Wiccan I would LOVE LOVE LOVE it if that had happened to me. People come into our lives for a purpose. Wear your necklace that someone you don't know, who just came out of the blue and gave to you. That's awesome!
    BryRon

Answer by BryRon at 11:11 AM on May. 14, 2011