Do you struggle with...

making exercise a priority? I do... I have been unable (... unwilling) to commit to an exercise regimen - even something simple like walking. Has anyone had this problem and overcame it? What did you do?

RobotLady

Asked by RobotLady at 11:19 PM on May. 13, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• I think most people struggle with it. I try to walk, garden, or do something around the house everyday so that even if I'm not exercising (via walking) then I'm at least moving around.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 11:51 PM on May. 13, 2011

• Had the problem- overcame it by getting up a couple hours earlier and exercising first thing in the morning.
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 4:59 PM on May. 14, 2011

• I am struggling to make exercising a top priority again, but i love being on the computer too much.
    Honda309

Answer by Honda309 at 6:19 PM on May. 14, 2011

• Honestly- the best thing for me has been to been to have a great walking partner. She is awesome and totally motivating and it takes the work out of exercise. She shows up at my house at 5:45 every morning. Really, that's all it takes!
    lauralivivy

Answer by lauralivivy at 11:43 PM on May. 16, 2011

• I wish I could find someone like that!!! I soooo need someone to help me be motivated. I know it would work, too.
    RobotLady

Comment by RobotLady (original poster) at 12:19 AM on May. 17, 2011

• Awe- if we lived close by I would sooo be your walking buddy.
    lauralivivy

Answer by lauralivivy at 9:37 AM on May. 18, 2011