What are your biggest complains about the CafeMom "Showdowns"?

Asked by StarrMom2Xander at 1:16 PM on Jun. 18, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Need more categories

Answer by elwalters77 at 1:17 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• people's friends vote for them and it isnt a photo contest then just a popularity contest

Answer by PiscesRooster at 3:35 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• I wish there was a nature catagory!!! I have posted pics of flowers,birds,etc and put them in the clse up and they get put up against close ups of babies.

Answer by momofsixangels at 4:15 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• nneds more options for pics to be in....

Answer by babycooper06 at 11:45 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Needs more categories...people entering the same pic over and over...people that use pictures that do not belong to them or do not fit the category

Answer by MommyJaime at 3:11 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• I dont have a problem right now, but I'm also not PMSing right now. I'll come back in 28 days!

Answer by DancerMomof2 at 3:16 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• more categories, people using pics that dont belong to them, and it would be great if it were anonymous so people actually vote on the pics and not their friends

Answer by Irelyn at 10:44 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• wish there was a way to add a photo without havein to add it to my homepage pics first...takes too they do for post and etc!

Answer by babycooper06 at 1:10 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• I wish they had a nature category or a Misc. category. I do photography just for fun and I wish so much I could submit those pics. A pic of a flower or sign just doesnt compare to a drooly close-up of a cutie pie baby.

Answer by MamaCarterof5 at 9:55 PM on Jun. 21, 2008