Bottles...what to use

My daughter has been using the playtex drop in but they are starting to get expensive. I am thinking about using the soothie bottles any good or bad things abou tthem. Pl;ease help me

MadeylnsMom

Asked by MadeylnsMom at 11:38 PM on Dec. 5, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• go to wal-mart buy those cheep parents choice one's. I found all bottles are the same plus the replacement nipples are cheeper when you need to move up a size.
    KittyCalais

Answer by KittyCalais at 11:40 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I really liked the vent-air bottles. They help minimize gas. They're kiinda expensive, but at least you don't have to keep buying more bags for them. I highly recommend them.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 11:42 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Dr. Brown's bottles are a MIRACLE.
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 11:42 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• i had twins so we used the pode?sp bottles its hands free. they suck on it like a pasicfier. the bad thing its hard to keep clean and its like 5 dollars a bottle...

we swiched to the cheap ones with the aveo nipples
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 12:41 AM on Dec. 6, 2008

• I like the parents choice ones and they are also cheap. The other nice thing about them though is that the nipple actually gets secured in the cap thingy so it actually doesn't leak like the evenflos which I tried, i wouldn't suggest those.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:44 AM on Dec. 6, 2008

• With my first dd we used the playtex vent aire, they are really good to prevent gas and such, but with my second dd, we tried the bags, and the vent aire and finally moved to the Dr. browns bottles, they are amazing!! My dd was colicky and gassy, and spit up all the time until we used them, the only thing I dont like it that there are alot of peices to wash, but if you have a dishwasher they sell a rack that holds all the peices in it and sits on the top rack. Id definately go with the Dr. Browns, and ps, the gift box i bought came with extra nipples that are the next size up.
    Mommy_of_two_85

Answer by Mommy_of_two_85 at 1:04 AM on Dec. 6, 2008