Where to get free baby stuff online?

I am in a financial bind and I don't have any income coming in right now. I want to get as much as I can before my baby comes. I also don't know what I'm having, but the sooner the better. Is there a website that will give you free stuff for your baby without the extra ads? I tried Craigslist in my area and they don't have alot of baby stuff.

Meka89

Asked by Meka89 at 11:55 PM on May. 13, 2011 in Shopping

• Go to Gerber.com, similac.com, enfamil.com, Pampers.com. pretty much any of the baby websites if you sign up with them they'll send you free stuff.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 11:59 PM on May. 13, 2011

• This CafeMom group helps moms in need: http://www.cafemom.com/group/108910/

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:00 AM on May. 14, 2011

• Also try freecycle.org
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 12:00 AM on May. 14, 2011

• There should be a place within your community where you can get free baby stuff. Ask around. Churches, Schools, etc. In Oregon you can go to the DHS office and get a BUNCH of info and help.... try starting with a place like that! Good luck!
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 12:01 AM on May. 14, 2011

• craigslist but never go get anything or let anyone come to you be careful on that website i just would be safe on any website but my sister gets stuff off there all the time good luck :)
    MyMarcusJR.

Answer by MyMarcusJR. at 11:53 PM on May. 15, 2011