How do u know u have a keeper?

What are some signs that ur man is worth keeping around... what do u consider important in a relationship?

sarahlu

Asked by sarahlu at 12:28 AM on May. 14, 2011 in Relationships

• He loves his mom.he is tender hearted. He is willing to talk out problems and not ignore them. Theirs a million of them.
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 12:29 AM on May. 14, 2011

• A man who doesn't cheat, works, is a good dad, truly loves me...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on May. 14, 2011

• absolutely NOTHING! even if they seem one way.. once you get married.. the REAL them shines through.. i wouldnt advise anyone to be married
    Ross2010

Answer by Ross2010 at 12:32 AM on May. 14, 2011

• I gotta add to what the other ladies said...

When I get to eat like I did tonight, and then have leftovers that taste just as good warmed up on later nights, I KNOW I have myself a keeper :D

(Hub bbq'd pork spare ribs...brown sugar with pineapples on top...MMMMMMMMMMMM.)
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 12:32 AM on May. 14, 2011

• Okay I only know for ME...I knew my DH was a keeper when I got so deathly ill...I mean throwing up the whole night...the whole 9 yard...I was lying on the floor at one point and I threw up into my hair....helped me take a shower and wash my hair..which I KNOW had to have been difficult because I could barely stand up, then he ran me a bath and while I was in the bathtub I could see him in the bedroom on his hands and knees scrubbing the throw up out of the carpet...we had been dating like 3 weeks lol....I knew then that he was a keeper
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 12:53 AM on May. 14, 2011

• The day he saved my life. I knew he was a keeper. He drove me to the hospital in a blizzard while I was suffering from a blood clot that went directly to my lung. I wanted to wait till the next day but he got me dressed and put me in the car and took me to the ER, the Dr. told me that if I didn't come in when I did the outcome would of been totally different. He even made sure my daughter was taken care of while I was in the hospital and visited me everyday. He never complained once about taking care of me after I out of the hospital.
    PatriciaofMN

Answer by PatriciaofMN at 2:29 AM on May. 14, 2011

• Bump!
    SonyaNaomi

Answer by SonyaNaomi at 12:17 PM on May. 14, 2011

• Because he calmly tolerates all my idiosyncrasies.

meooma

Answer by meooma at 12:20 PM on May. 14, 2011