Moms

does anyone's MIL have to agree with everything their son says?? REALLY i am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sick of his mom having to pip in to have is back.. let him have his own opinion without being scared of not having back up. i see a divorce soon. (becuase he wont acknowledge how his mom is about EVERYTHING-not only this) in other words she can speak to me how she wants and its ok for him, she can stick her nose as far in our business as she wants and its ok.. but if i say one thing about her,.. i need to leave! HA I WILL BE GONE IN THE MORNING ,, hope your mom can help u have a happy life!

Ross2010

Asked by Ross2010 at 12:31 AM on May. 14, 2011 in Relationships

• You're doing the right thing. Obviously he should have married her instead. LOL!
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:43 AM on May. 14, 2011

• my kids father's mother actually is good about staying out of it. In fact most of the time she sticks up for me because she went through the same crap with HIS father, and knows what it's like.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:39 AM on May. 14, 2011

• It took my ex husband over 25 years to figure it out - three was a crowd, him, me and his mom. He never stood up to her at all and we went to counseling not because of an affair or money issues it was because of his MOM yep, he was a mommies boy and couldnt stand up for his wife, the mother of his kids, even the counselor told him that the day he married me was the day he should of made me his number one woman in his life.....GL
    PatriciaofMN

Answer by PatriciaofMN at 2:25 AM on May. 14, 2011

• Bump!
    SonyaNaomi

Answer by SonyaNaomi at 12:17 PM on May. 14, 2011