First time making custom wedding invites...need monogram help please!!

Hi, I have been making custom birthday supplies for a while now but this is my first time making wedding invites! I am really excited and I have a totally cute idea in my head but I have no idea how the monograms are supposed to work. The brides name is Cyndi the grooms name is Aaron and the grooms last name starts with L. Thanks for the help ladies...I REALLY dont want to mess these up for them!!

Mikayla_lynn

Asked by Mikayla_lynn at 1:04 AM on May. 14, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Usually a monogram is one person's name. If I was doing the wedding invite I would probably just put "C & A" or "A & C".
    kidnappedbylove

Answer by kidnappedbylove at 1:08 AM on May. 14, 2011

• what she ^^^^^^^ said
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 8:48 AM on May. 19, 2011

• Couple Monograms
    It also acceptable etiquette to present the married couple with monogrammed linens that include both of their initials. For 'his and her' monograms, the suggested format is the man's first initial on the left, the woman's first initial on the right, and the couple's married name in the middle. It is also acceptable to simply monogram the first initial of the couple's married name on the linens, which automatically makes the gift unisex. For instance, if the couple's last name is Smith, an "S" can be monogrammed on the linens in fancy font.

Read more: Etiquette for Monogramming Newlywed Linen | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/about_6462757_etiquette-monogramming-newlywed-linen.html#ixzz1NqPyxfnS
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 10:04 AM on May. 30, 2011