How to get rid of stretch marks?

My baby is 8-months now so im the process of losing weight? I cant seem to get rid of the stretch marks which are on my lower waist. Im using palmers cocoa butter cream which is specifically made for stretch marks. But thats not helping. What else can i do (except for laser treatment...lol)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:53 AM on May. 14, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• How do you get rid of them? Turn back time and use protection. Hah...I dont think you can 100% get rid of them, they will fade though. Dont worry about them. shit giirl you WORKED for them =) they arent ugly, they make you who you are. Be proud of who you are
    LovinMyJay4

Answer by LovinMyJay4 at 1:55 AM on May. 14, 2011

• I don't think they will ever go away completely without some kind of plastic intervention lol but they will fade over time...I've heard that Bio-Oil works really well to help them fade
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 1:57 AM on May. 14, 2011

• its hard to get rid of them you can never realy get rid of them but you can make them lighter but the more you lose wait and just keep puting coco buter on ever morning and night an they will fade not go away mine dinit go away yet but they fadeing and i have them bad i mean i got them on my belly and my thies cause i gaing 70 pounds and i was 115 pounds befor geting pregnet now im 149 im trying my best just what ever you do dont stop with the coco buter
    jack90

Answer by jack90 at 1:59 AM on May. 14, 2011

• Getting completely rid of them is impossible, but they can fade some. The cocoa butter works before you get the stretch marks, not really after too well.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 2:09 AM on May. 14, 2011

• you cant get rid of them, in time they will fade. the lotions an creams dont prevent or get rid of them either.. if you get them you get them cant really do much about it.
    akalei

Answer by akalei at 12:15 PM on May. 14, 2011

• Yeah, I too have stretch marks that totally irritate me. All over my stomach, my sides, breasts, and inner thighs. I used Palmer's during pregnancy and it helped NONE. I have tried bio oil and some lotion from Mary Kay, neither worked. But, I do scar worse than the normal, so I have totally given up! I know Merderma has stretch mark treatment now. If you find something that works, please let me know!!!!! Good luck!!!
    AngieBry

Answer by AngieBry at 12:39 PM on May. 14, 2011

• A tummy Tuck will take them away and all of the belly fat and excess skin. I know a great Surgeon message me if you want his info
    MexTexmom2

Answer by MexTexmom2 at 12:41 PM on May. 14, 2011

• well i did nothing and i had them bad too. road map bad annnd now they are all gone. good luck
    LovinMyJay4

Answer by LovinMyJay4 at 2:01 AM on May. 14, 2011