3rd pregnancy but still wondering

I've had back labor b4 but I don't remember when I started labor what kind of pain it was. I went to labor and delivery for back pain and cramping and a slight pink discharge last week and was monitored for 3 hrs and sent home. I'm 31 weeks along and almost all day I've been having the cramping and backpain that seems to come in waves and can't get comfy. I can feel the baby moving a lot and I've done my pelvic excercises but the pain won't go away. The crampy feels like menstrual cramps much like when I went to labor and delivery but they said everything was fine?

ArmyAngel18

Asked by ArmyAngel18 at 2:01 AM on May. 14, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I was having that same issue a couple of weeks ago (I'm 35 weeks) the Dr told me that if the baby is moving around alot then it probably isnt labor because they tend to stop moving as much when your about to go into labor...hope that helped
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 2:08 AM on May. 14, 2011

• braxton hicks contractions maybe? the baby should be moving some during the day and you should feel it atlest 15 bumps or kicks during a 24 hour period.

momy_lynn_16

Answer by momy_lynn_16 at 2:15 AM on May. 14, 2011

• Yeah it helps somewhat but they sent me homre with a paper with signs to go in and pink discharge back paon and cramping are all signs of preterm labor but they sent me home saying I wasn't I can understand if it was where babys head was or even round ligament pain but why was I having the pink discharge? Me and hubby haven't been sexually active in almost a month due to my discomforts so that can't be it.
    ArmyAngel18

Comment by ArmyAngel18 (original poster) at 2:15 AM on May. 14, 2011

• The baby moves more often than 15 times usually mornings and when I go to bed
    ArmyAngel18

Comment by ArmyAngel18 (original poster) at 2:18 AM on May. 14, 2011

• its just movent of baby i whent in three times got sent back home don"t worry long as baby moving every thing fine rub belly & sides when ever pain starts & walk around a little
    sassy21176

Answer by sassy21176 at 4:38 AM on May. 14, 2011

• Probably your ligaments getting ready for labor. The baby moves around a lot stretching and getting into position. Your muscles and ligaments are getting a workout. Having a baby is tough on them. lol
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 9:24 AM on May. 14, 2011