Am I Bad?

I have a guy friends that is truely like, my bestfriend. My hubby goes to work in a camp for about 21 days and comes home 7 days. Well, the friends and I have been texting alot cuz he works too or we'd just hang out. now, when we text..we kind of flirt and make eachother laugh and giggle..but when we hang out, we do not pass that boundry at all. and nor,, do i want too..all though, hes pretty hot and fit. Am I too flirty? lol. I mean, its just for fun and I trust muyself enough to not let it get serious but...I feel a TAD bad for it...just a wee bit..am I being bad?

CandieGirl09

Asked by CandieGirl09 at 2:46 AM on May. 14, 2011 in Relationships

• The fact that you feel bad is your answer.
    pampire

Answer by pampire at 5:04 AM on May. 14, 2011

• i wouldn't be doing that at all, no flirting of any type and if you are hanging out in person as well, well thats where I would say you need to cut the guy off, you're seeking another mans attention because your husband is gone a lot, big no no. find ways to be involved with ur hubby more, phone, skype, etc.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 2:51 AM on May. 14, 2011

• no offense, but you look young and act young.. honestly, you are married now, it's time to grow up and think of the other people in the picture.. how would your husband feel if he found out? How would you feel if he was doing this with one of his friends that was a female? Do you truly know how your friend feels about you? Perhaps he's falling for you but won't make a move while you are married or until you do? You could be breaking his heart and leading him on as well.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 3:22 AM on May. 14, 2011

• If it's anything you wouldn't do with your dh's full knowledge then it's bad, very bad.
    Ashes0813

Answer by Ashes0813 at 6:08 AM on May. 14, 2011

• Does your husband know that you're flirty with this friend? If so then no harm, no foul.
    My husband is a HUGE flirt, He has no clue he's even doing it generally. You should honestly read his YIM history with our female friends, it's all very flirty. I don't get upset because I know that he loves ME and is just chatting with everyone else. I trust him not to cheat on me despite his flirting.
    If you know in your heart that you are committed to your husband (and he knows about this friend) and that you would never cheat on him then I don't see anything wrong with it.
    Octobersmom

Answer by Octobersmom at 7:03 AM on May. 14, 2011

• Sounds like temptation. Hang with with some gfs. The body gets weak sometimes , don't cross the line.GL.
    geminilove7

Answer by geminilove7 at 8:21 AM on May. 14, 2011

• You are playing with fire. It's not necessarily bad but it's not really a good idea

Answer by admckenzie at 10:27 AM on May. 14, 2011

• Could become a temptation you don't stop in time. Would it be okay if it were your husband and a woman friend?
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 1:27 PM on May. 14, 2011

• We don"t hang out alone and he knows how close we are and how my friend is. He trusts me and knows that I like to flirt but I'm not going to be anything else to him anmd I always make it clear. I'm not married and he knows that hes gone most of the time and its hard for me being alone 24?7 with no help. Its good to have fun sometimes. If other guys could flirt, so can I. :) Its not like Im touchy feely or anything....its all over text..and he is a really good friend. Hes there for my son, for me if I need anything fixed in the house or something like a "guy"s job" around the house, hell come do it. My bf dont mind at all. He likes that I have help, which is why I wouldnt go any farther.....and I am grown up, its flirting, everyone flirts :)
    CandieGirl09

Comment by CandieGirl09 (original poster) at 3:53 PM on May. 14, 2011

• do it in front of your man so he knows so that it can give him the right to do it too, that way its fair
    if you couldnt stand to even think of your man doing it then stop doing it
    Liz4Life

Answer by Liz4Life at 6:52 PM on May. 14, 2011