What is your favorite tv commercial?

I like the one where it shows the pregnancy test.
"The most sophisticad test you'll ever pee on" *Pees* lmao
and the one where that funny looking lady is substituting cussing with"Who are you calling a cootie queen you lint licker!"

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:43 PM on Dec. 5, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I like the one that's for Guitar Hero for the DS and it's of that cute black guy with the curly hair in a pink shirt dancing around his house. LOL
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 11:46 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I love the lint licker one too!
    There was one on around Thanksgiving for a pre-cooked turkey or somethign I don't remember. But there was a tiny woman wrestling this turkey that was bigger than my son in the sink, she drops it in the floor, then tried throwing it back in the sink but it flew out of the window and knocked out her husband who was watering the lawn. I laughed my butt off when I saw it.
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 11:48 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• LOL that one is funny.... And i do like the one that is about the pregnancy test. The first time I saw it I laughed so hard. Lately though I haven't really seen any commercials cause my hubby likes to surf during them lol
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 11:49 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• lol the Life Alert one cracks me up the lady says it so snotty lol

Anonymous

• The Free Credit Report.com ones are funny to me..
    MaiasMommy619

Answer by MaiasMommy619 at 11:51 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• i liked the insurance commerical with mrs.buttersworth..."ohhh somebody had putting a logo right over my face (LAUGHS)
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 11:51 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I like the "Risky Business" Guitar Hero commercial with Michael Phelps, Coby Bryant, A-Rod, and Tony Hawk. It cracks me up!
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 11:55 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• love the ikea commercials with the woman looking at her register receipt thinking the store made an error cuz she got such a good buy; she runs out of the store yelling at her husband, start the car, start the car. after he zooms out of the parking lot, she grabs the handle and yells whooooooooooooo i think it is hysterical.
    CookieZenmilk

Answer by CookieZenmilk at 11:55 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• The starburst berries and cream one. "I'm a little lad who loves berries and cream" I watch it on youtube when I need a good laugh.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 11:58 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I LOVE the one about cell phone minutes where the frustrated mom mixes her teen's cell phone "minutes" up and asks if they can tell which are the rollover and which are the new ones.
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 12:01 AM on Dec. 6, 2008