So, what is everyone doing this early in the morning?

pinkdragon36

Asked by pinkdragon36 at 3:37 AM on May. 14, 2011 in Just for Fun

• My dh's seasonal allergies are acting out. So I was helping dh to go back to sleep. Now I'm the one not able to go back to sleep. Kids are sleeping, DH is sleeping.
    MMXI

Answer by MMXI at 5:48 AM on May. 14, 2011

• I'm being a group post whore lol. And watching Miami Ink. Miami Ink is depressing me because it's an episode where Kat does a Beethoven tattoo, and is talking about the piano, and it's making me miss having a piano. But, DH told me a while back that when we get our own place that's big enough, he'll buy me (or at least let me buy lol) a piano. I miss playing :(
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 3:52 AM on May. 14, 2011

• Just got done feeding my son, and let me tell you, with all my other kids i always hated getting woken up for feeding time but with this one i enjoy it. He spent the first 16 days in the NICU were i Didnt get to wake up with him. He has been home for almost two weeks and i am loving every minute even the 5 o'clock ones. Lol. Other than that i am watching hot tub time machine and it is not all it is cracked up to be.
    michelle.coppes

Answer by michelle.coppes at 4:41 AM on May. 14, 2011

• I am sucking on some crackers and thinking about straightening up our guest room. MIL will be here in the afternoon and will be staying for a week. DH wants to tell her that we are expecting. I don't. I haven't even had my 1st pre-natal visit. I am about 2 months along and wishing that it was the end of the pregnancy. These are just a few of my random thoughts.
    dustbunny

Answer by dustbunny at 5:36 AM on May. 14, 2011

• I am just chilling before everyone else gets up.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:31 AM on May. 14, 2011

• Preparing for Lacross, Baseball and Prom ...somewhere in there I have to fold a weeks worth of Laundry

family in the van

sipn_mom

Answer by sipn_mom at 7:58 AM on May. 14, 2011

• laundry and being lazy
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 8:11 AM on May. 14, 2011

• Feeding an apparently bottomless baby.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 9:00 AM on May. 14, 2011

• Procrastinating!
    nepenthe429

Answer by nepenthe429 at 9:24 AM on May. 14, 2011