asked earlyer but more now plz plz help im really worried

ok so a few nights ago i was haveing really bad back and head pain and i was leaking fluid well tonight the same thing is happing but i see little spots of light that move around like little bug then go away the nurse and the L&B told me everything was noraml and my cirvix (sp?) was closed so idk wut to think or do
also i tryed eating something and drinking a bunch of water and now my tummy is hurting it gets tight then lose but i dont want to go back and have the samething happen again where i am the l&b all night and nothing is wrong it
(it also feels like my heart is gonna pop out of my chest)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:48 PM on Dec. 5, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i'd go to the hospital.... I know it's annoying going and you feel like it's useless when they tell you nothing is happening.... but i would still go. That or call them or your doctor. You don't want something to happen to your little one just because you didn't want to go to the hospital again
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 11:55 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• It still sounds like braxton hicks and migraines to me. Did you try taking the Tylenol and resting on your left side? I never had migraines until I was pregnant and they went away when my son was born.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 12:48 AM on Dec. 6, 2008

• If you're leaking fluid, you need to go to the doctor.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 2:33 AM on Dec. 6, 2008